Wednesday, June 08, 2005

For everything there is a time

I always wonder
why there are so many people who enjoy their future life at present.
As if their life is running out of time,
so that they want to enjoy it as soon as possible.
But in fact,some time later they don't really enjoy it after all.

Well, i don't mind if the circumstances force them to do so.
But still, there are plenty who choose that option eventhough they don't face any.

I'd really like to ask...
"What are you up to, anyway???"

"But somebody else's way of life should be something you mustn't give a damn about!
It's too personal !",
some people said that to me.

"Yeah, like you care so much, Andre..."

Well, i do!

"Why don't you enjoy your youth life while you still can? It doesn't come twice!",
i always scream inside.

Well, this is so rude...,
but if i could, i would yell at their ears,
"Look at the way i'm enjoying my life!
Just don't envy me, ok!"

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under Heaven."
(Ecclesiastes 3:1)

------------------------------------------------------------
Buat teman-temanku yang terlalu cepat dewasa.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you?

well, when I was in junior high, I was hoping I could graduate asap, and when in high, I wished I could graduate and live to be "college girl".

damn, I didn't regret it at all, because my high school times were bad. something that I didn't want to remember. *clears throat* we're getting out of track.

so, uhm... yeah, I see you do have a point. after all, like if you're afraid of being old, you're gonna be one anyway. or if you're afraid to be old, why don't you just kill yourself?

just... live your life. you'll never know. oh crap I can't think after I read your profile. hehe. meanie! :p

ANDRE said...

sorry, that's not my point.
Anybody knows what my point is???

Nod-nya Tea said...

I get your point, what's the rush of getting older right? buat apa cepat2 dewasa kalau memang belom waktunya, ga usah terlalu mikirin masa depan (tapi bukan berarti ga dipikirin sama sekali), nikmati masa muda selagi masih muda karena kalau udah tua en mau bersenang-senang gaya anak muda kayanya gimanaaaaaa gitu.....bener gitu ga bang??

ikram said...

Hey. Foto lo keren juga. Lagi main Yamaha itu ya. Sori komentar nggak penting nih.

ANDRE said...

My point is....
jangan buru buru merit
jangan buru-buru unzip your zip

Anonymous said...

jangan buru2 merit?? who do you talking about, dre...??? tell me the way you enjoy your live?? there's a lot of way to enjoy our live...