Friday, June 03, 2005

New Boyfriend

“Tadi gue ketemu dia di CU ama cowok barunya”

“Loh, bukannya dia masih punya cowo?”

“Iya, tadi gue tanya begitu. Tapi katanya, ‘kan jauh!’. Begitu...”

“Kenalan dimana?”

“Gak tau gue. Tapi katanya sih baru kenal lima hari”

I was in middle of a duel when that dialogue occured. Of course, it was the only duel i dare to compete. It was a “Winning Eleven”duel. What else?

It was at my friend's boarding house. There were also some boys, who were also friends of mine, sitting there talking to each other. And two of them started the talk.

The conversation was so disturbing that my opponent almost scored a goal. It wasn’t because they were so noisy, but of the thing they were talking about.


I was wondering who she might be. How come there was such a girl in our class? Therefore, i asked them about it.

“Siapa sih?”

But their answer didn’t satisfy me. They didn’t tell me who she was. Nevertheless, they only gave me a clue.

“Siapa lagi??? Eliminasi aja satu-satu cewek di kelas kita. Ntar juga ketemu. Winda nggak mungkin, Titis nggak mungkin,... bla bla bla so and so

The names they offered were names of people who had the least possibility of doing what that girl had been doing. Of course, since these people wore veils and what’s always on their mind was how to preserve their extraordinary high GPA. No time for flirting!

So the clue was not helping after all...

Actually, even without the clue they gave, i still could manage to find out who she was. The conversation itself was the clue!!! But despite the fact that i knew the person, i was still hoping that it wasn’t her. I don’t know why. But I shouldn’t have been…

Because by knowing this, i should be very grateful...

That her new boyfriend is not me!

10 comments:

ikram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ikram said...

Like I said to you, I hardly can understand what the story is about :)

Anonymous said...

I know I should've been in Depok right now. I still find it hard to get my ass out of my kosan!

[ik]

Anonymous said...

see...
it's kinda hard for me to understand, but...
why did you even care?
it's none of your business if she found someone new, maybe she's happy with it, despite the fact of the only-5-days thing...
that happens to everyone.
maybe they just realized that love can happen anytime, anywhere, with anyone.
just let everyone be happy...

Nod-nya Tea said...

Hahahahaha....i know a girl that even worse than your friend there....read my blog and you'll see

ANDRE said...

Yeah, she's a bad girl. And i was almost with her.

Ode, you got my point!

Anonymous said...

puterías.

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xxmnoato.com/thgh/wecf.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xekuliou.com/ktdo/ddmo.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://xxmnoato.com/thgh/wecf.html | http://cyzcttvy.com/tlwt/eonr.html